Bacon, Cheddar & Chives Omelette Recipe
Omelettes can be a tad bit tricky but the Bacon, Cheddar & Chives Omelette is a tasty breakfast treat that will make it worth the challenge. You can go wrong with a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and cheese all melted and wrapped together.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 slices of bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese – shredded
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon chives – snipped
- Mix eggs slightly.
- Combine with bacon, cheese, sour cream and chives.
- Pour the mixture into a frying pan (coated with cooking spray) over medium-high heat.
- As the egg begins to set, lift the edges with a spatula so uncooked egg flows under and gets cooked.
- When egg is almost fully cooked, fold the omelet and turn off heat.
- Let the omelet set 1 more minute so the inside finished cooking.
- Serve and enjoy.