Looking for a delicious treat for breakfast? Then the Apple And Raisin Oven Pancake will do the trick.
Apple And Raisin Oven Pancake Recipe
- 1 large baking apple – cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar – packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or butter – melted
- powdered sugar – optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine apple raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Remove from oven increase temperature to 450 degrees.
Whisk eggs, milk, flour, and margarine in medium bowl until blended. Pour batter over apple mixture.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar if desired.