Preparation Time 20 MIN
Total Time 1 HR 30 MIN
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting (from 12-oz container)
- Betty Crocker™ decorating icing (assorted colors, as desired)
- Betty Crocker™ decorating gels (assorted colors, as desired)
- Betty Crocker™ green and yellow decorating sugars
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, softened butter and egg until soft dough forms. Roll dough on floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely.
- Spread frosting on cooled cookies. Decorate as desired with remaining ingredients.