Healthy Banana Brownies
Healthy Banana Brownies are the best chocolate banana brownies. NO refined SUGAR, NO BUTTER, and NO FLOUR they are a much healthy version or the standard brownie! This is a recipe that you have to try. They really taste amazing! If you are looking for a healthy and tasty alternative to regular brownies, then look no further.
From the kitchen of: SpinEat
Makes: 12 brownies
- 1 banana
- 10 dates with pits removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp or 15 g cocoa
- 1/3 cup or 30 g blended oats
- 1.5 ounces or 40g chocolate (70%)
- 1 ounce or 30g raspberries
- coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 180°C
- In a large bowl beat together the 2 eggs and set aside.
- In another bowl, blend together the banana and 10 dates (make sure the pits are removed) until the mixture is a very smooth and creamy texture. This will make brownies sweet🙂
- Add the banana and date mixture into the bowl with the eggs.
- Next add in coconut oil and baking powder to the bowl.
- Now add the cocoa and blended oats.
- Whisk all the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Line the pan with the baking paper by placing it in and covering the pan’s surface.
- Now pour the whisked mixture into the lined backing pan
- Place the filled pan into the oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- While baking, place 70% chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of heating water (be careful for the bowl not to touch the water). Stir with a spoon until melted. Leave it to cool.
- Finally serve your warm fresh brownies with the raspberries and melted chocolate. Now make it snow by shifting some of that coconut flour on them!