- 1 bottle of vinho verde or light white wine
- 1 cup port wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large orange
- 1 apple
- 1 red peach or nectarine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Cut the orange, apple and peach into small cubes.
- Add the bottle of vinho verde, port wine to a large pitcher.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar orange slices, apple slices and peach slices.
- Combine and add to the pitcher
- Add cinnamon stick and stir well
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight
- Add ice before serving and use a wooden spoon if you would like to keep the fruit from falling in the sagria