- 1/2 cup cooked breakfast potatoes, seasoned to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 thick slice smoked beef brisket, chopped
- 2 tablespoons jack cheese, shredded
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Sauté seasoned breakfast potatoes in a pan until warm throughout.
- Pour beaten eggs on top of potatoes. While egg is cooking, cook brisket on medium heat in another pan until cooked through.
- Flip egg and potato mixture.
- Once egg is prepared, layer tortilla with potato and egg mixture, cooked brisket and jack cheese.
- Serve with your favorite salsa.
- Hangtown Fry Recipe
- Smashed Potato Bomb With Fried Eggs Recipe
- Spinach, Soft Egg And Parmesan Pizzetta Recipe