Tonnato is a creamy, tangy sauce made with anchovies, capers, and canned tuna. It’s so simple to make and tastes delicious drizzled on veggies and roasted meat! Don’t doubt it, try it!
- 1 (7-ounce) can tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 5 anchovies packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Paleo Mayonnaise
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Dump all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.
- The sauce can be kept in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for a about a week.