A healthy lunch recipe!
- ½ garlic clove
- 150g/5oz watercress, spinach,rocket
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- 175g/6oz quinoa
- 500ml chicken stock
- 250g/8.8 oz cooked roasted chicken
- 45 unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the garlic and chop add into a food processor with watercress, spinach and rocket plus lemon zest and a little olive oil to get it going. Blitz, till a paste.
- Place the quinoa in a saucepan, add stock and simmer till quinoa is cooked. All the stock should be absorbed, remove from the heat.
- In a frying pan, dry fry the cashew nuts till golden, shaking the pan so they don’t burn, remove from the heat and season wtih salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes, mix the quinoa with the watercress paste, add the chicken and the cashew nuts. Drizzle over the olive oil and more pepper or lemon juice. Toss well and serve with salad.