- 3 ounces walnut halves (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup good-quality honey, such as clover or wildflower
- 24 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and toast until fragrant and golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Rub with a damp kitchen towel to remove as much loose skin as possible.
- 2. While still warm, place walnuts in a small bowl; pour honey on top, and stir to coat evenly. Let cool, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Divide yogurt among six dessert bowls, and spoon honey mixture over each. Serve immediately.